terms + conditions
- Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry and are available at
- The promotion period begins on 7th May, 2016 at 9:00 am (AEST) and ends on 30th August, 2016 at 5:00 pm (AEST).
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, who are 18 years or over. Employees of Ryley Jewellery Creations and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
- One prize redeemable per couple.
- Eligibility to receive an entry is determined by the value of the wedding ring/s purchased.
- Value of purchase value must be equal to or greater than AUD$1,000.
- The holiday/s are as specified by Ryley Jewellery Creations and their value will not exceed AUD$4299 (including GST).
- The holiday that corresponds with the wedding ring/s ring purchase values are as follows:
- AUD$1,000 minimum spend warrants one entry in the draw to win a 7 night accommodation package to Paradise Taveuni, Taveuni Island, Fiji. 7 nights accommodation for 2 adults in a Tropical Bure with outdoor shower, all meals- full cooked breakfast, 1 course lunch and 2 course dinner, tropical fruit plate, Fijian floral lei and 15min foot massage on arrival, 30min paradise massage per adult on day 1 and 2 of stay, a Vuna Reef boat snorkelling experience, Matei airport return road transfers, complimentary internet, snorkelling gear hire and tea, coffee and cookies.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The holiday package is valid for travel until the 31st of March 2017 and is subject to Paradise Taveuni availability. Exclusion period is 22nd December – 15th of January.
- The holiday is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the recipients do not take the prize or any element of the prize at the time stipulated by Ryley Jewellery Creations, then the prize or any element of the prize will be forgone and not redeemable for cash.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses including additional spending money, flights, meals, transfers and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the recipient.
- By purchasing a Ryley Jewellery Creations wedding ring/s during the specified time period, each recipient is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any personal information collected for the purposes of the promotion is collected to enable identification of each customer and for future marketing and promotional purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to the promoter and its related bodies corporate for these purposes.
- The Promoter is Ryley Jewellery Creations of Shop 3 Chronicle Arcade, 191 Margaret Street, Toowoomba QLD.